This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Chills 175 lb. of food in 90 minutes; freezes 115 lb. in 240 minutes
- LCD temperature display and easy-to-use controller with 99 programmable memories
- Includes a high-precision, heated, multi-sensor probe
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with a die-formed floor and floor drain
- Roll-in design; R-404a refrigerant, 208-240V, 20,842 BTU
Beverage-Air BF201DP-1P Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 962 lb.
- 47 1/4 Inches
- 46 1/4 Inches
- 87 7/8 Inches
- 2.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 240 Volts
- Chill Capacity
- 175 lbs.
- Condenser Type
- NSF Listed
- Freeze Capacity
- 115 lbs.
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- Refrigerant Type
- Roll-In Capacity
- Sheet Pan Capacity
- Total BTU
- 20,842 BTU/H
- Blast Chillers
Customer questions about this product
- Does my Beverage Air roll-in or roll-thru blast chiller come with a condensing unit?
- No, your Beverage Air roll-in or roll-thru blast chiller does not come with a condensing unit. You or your contractor must source a remote condensing unit with the blast chiller.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Beverage-Air BF201DP-1P Details
Chill up to 175 lb. of food from 194 to 37 degrees Fahrenheit in just 90 minutes with this Beverage-Air BF201DP-1P 47 1/4" roll-in blast chiller. When you want to shock freeze food, this unit can process up to 115 lb. in 240 minutes. This blast chiller efficiently cools your food through the temperature danger zone to protect meats, fish, and perishable foods from illness-causing bacteria.
As a roll-in blast chiller, this unit gives you the ability to roll a loaded pan cart into the unit for fast transfers of a large amount of food. It can accommodate carts up to 33 3/8" wide, 26 3/8" deep, and 75 1/2" high. Roll up to 20 full size sheet pans or food pans from the cooking area right into the blast chiller, then roll them out again to your packaging and storage areas.
This model gives you the flexibility to chill or freeze to soft or hard consistency, measured by either the timer or core probe. Since this blast chiller has a high-precision, heated, multi-sensor probe, the unit can track food temperatures accurately so that you can be sure of reaching safe temperatures all the way through the food. When you use the probe in shock frozen food, simply press the probe heat button to make it easier to remove the probe at the end of the cycle. Use these features along with a multitude of other options, 68 preset programs, 99 customizable memories, and the LCD temperature display to create recipes and track your blast chiller's performance.
Safety is paramount when chilling or freezing food for later use. With this blast chiller you can quickly cool food through the temperature danger zone. It also features a HACCP alarm display button and a USB data recorder so you can keep those important records of how your blast chiller is operating.
This chiller's exterior and interior are made of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance. When you need to clean out the blast freezer, this model has a timed manual defrost with a die-formed interior floor and a central drain.
This unit uses R-404a refrigerant and requires a 208-240V electrical connection for operation. This unit is remote and not self-contained.
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 46 1/4"
Height: 87 7/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.