Beverage-Air 403-953D-01 Equivalent 8 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/2" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
- Fits many merchandiser refrigerators
- Holds up to (64) 1 liter (non-contour) bottles
- 8 total lanes
- Remove lane material to custom-fit this organizer to your unit.
You May Also Need
Curious about how to set up your bottle lane organizer? Watch this quick how-to video to learn all about it!
|Depth||28 3/8 Inches|
|Lane Width||3 5/16 Inches|
|Container Size||32 Ounces|
|Number of Lanes||8 Lanes|
|Type||Gravity Fed Organizers|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this lane organizer appropriate for my merchandiser?
- This is a universal lane organizer that rests on a standard refrigerator shelf. It is great for use in a glass door merchandiser, as long as the unit's shelf dimensions will accommodate the organizer. The depth (front to back) on this organizer is also adjustable, with perforations that let you remove extra material lane by lane to make it deep or shallow enough for your particular unit!
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
Keep bottled beverages easily accessible and neatly organized inside your merchandiser refrigerator with this Beverage Air (Bev Air) 403-953D-01 equivalent flow trak bottle organizer! Suited for 1 liter (non-contour) bottles, this organizer has 8 lanes that hold 8 bottles each.
This organizer features a universal design which allows you to remove depth (front to back) from the organizer, to make it fit inside many units from popular brands.
Width: 28 1/2"
Depth: 28 1/8"
Ring Height: 3 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:size rows organize option Nice little less great especially coolers
Nice option to trim to size, but wish the rows were little less wide. There is a lot of give, especially for cans. All in all, great way to organize your bev coolers.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register