Earn up to $8.96 back (896 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- For use with the Beverage Air DP119 pizza prep table
- Prevents dust or other contaminants from settling inside
- Perfect for keeping your operation sanitary
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
Beverage-Air BEV00C32-017A-04 Details
Ensure that the contents of your preparation tables stay clean during off hours with this Beverage-Air 00C32-017A-04 night cover. Designed for use with the DP119 or DPD119 pizza prep table, this night cover must be combined with (2) 00C32-017A-01 night covers (sold separately) in order to fully cover your prep table. It sits on top of the unit's open area to prevent dust and other contaminants from settling inside and keeps your restaurant, cafe, or casual dining establishment sanitary and safe for use the very next day.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register