Berry AEP 404618B 45 Gallon .71 Mil 40" x 46" Low Density Can Liner / Trash Bag - 125/Case
$13.80/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 7||$14.40/Case|
Other Available Styles:
- Good for trash with sharp, irregular edges
- Resistant to puncturing and tearing
|Berry AEP 404618B Specs|
|Seal Type||Star Seal|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
- Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price. Check out this Trash Can Liner guide for an excellent resource to help you make your final decision!
- How do I know what size liner fits my trash can?
- In order to determine the right size liner for your trash can, you must compare the dimensions of the bag to the dimensions of the can. Although liners and cans are both listed by the number of gallons they can hold, you cannot judge the sizing based on this capacity alone.
Check out our Trash Can Liner Guide for detailed instructions on how to pick the right size liner for your trash can.
Berry AEP 404618B Details
These 45 gallon, .71 mil, low density garbage bags come in case of 125. Low density garbage bags are more stretchable and give more easily than high density bags, because they are made from resins that are highly resistant to puncturing and tearing. These low density garbage bags are also comparatively thicker than high density garbage bags. They should be used with wet and/or heavy trash with sharp, irregular objects from kitchens and bars, because they are stretchable, waterproof, and have a star seal on the bottom. These 45 gallon, .71 mil, low density garbage bags measure 40" x 46" x .71 mil.
Berry AEP 404618B
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:great bags bag density hold low price trash greatly higher
Honestly these garbage bags are perfect for anything in a restaurant environment unless you're putting grease or something very heavy in them. I would definitely recommend.
I brought these for hold coke cans to bring back to the store. I have used high density can liners and there leaked i use one bag but for old pots and pans there seem to hold up good. strong bag for a low mil Hoping these will not leak and got them for a great price wish there were more options for clear low density
We have had no problems with these garbage bags. They are a great buy and can hold more than you would typically expect. Quality purchase!
Not my favorite items. I think they were exactly as described but were too thin and prone to ripping for our use. We will not continue using them.
These trash can liners are a great price. I had been getting the higher Mil ones and they were a little thick for my use so these are great. They are see through though.
Extremely sturdy and durable for a low density trash bag. We don't place many extremely heavy and pointed objects in the can and it holds up as good as any. You cant beat the price (Inc. shipping) and quantity. Highly impressed. They are also greatly perforated and easy to tear at the seems.
these trash bags were great come in a box so i can take them out as i need them there a thicker back so less ripping
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register