Benchmark USA 51072P Dual 7 Qt. Warmer with Ladles and Lids - 120V, 1200W
Other Available Types:
- Great way to serve hot fudge, chili, nacho cheese, soup, caramel, and other hot foods
- Includes (2) 7 qt. insets, hinged lids, and 3 oz. one-piece ladles
- Allows you to serve 2 different products simultaneously
- Easy to clean
- On/off toggle switch and adjustable thermostat for simple operation
- Rugged 18/8 stainless steel construction
- 120V, 1200W
|Benchmark USA 51072P Specs|
|Capacity per Compartment||7 qt.|
Hinged / Notched
|Number of Compartments||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food warmer rethermalize chilled food or cook raw food?
- No, this food warmer is designed only to maintain the temperature of food that has been pre-heated to a safe temperature.
Benchmark USA 51072P Details
Effectively hold and serve a variety of hot foods with this Benchmark USA 51072P dual 7 qt. warmer! Perfect for snack bars, concession stands, cafeterias, buffet lines, and a wide variety of other applications, this warmer comes equipped with two 7 qt. insets so you have plenty of room for hot fudge, chili, nacho cheese, soup, or caramel. The insets are covered by hinged lids that help keep the food hot and safe from airborne contaminants, and also flip up for easy service so you don't have to hold the lid or find somewhere to place it on the countertop. The lids are also notched so you have a convenient resting place for the included 3 oz. ladles!
Thanks to a simple on/off switch and an adjustable thermostat, keeping your foods at just the right serving temperature couldn't be any easier! The rugged 18/8 stainless steel construction helps to ensure long-lasting performance and is also simple to clean, while select components can even be cleaned in a dishwasher for optimum convenience at the end of the day. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Benchmark USA 51072P
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!