$48.99Ships free with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Made from renewable resources for a great eco-friendly option
- Offers superior grease resistance; 3 compartments help keep food and sides separate
- Perfect for hot or cold food applications
- Hinged lid with locking tabs ensures secure closure
- Nesting design enables easy stacking and storage
$27.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 23.06 lb.
- 9 Inches
- 9 Inches
- 3 Inches
- Base Style
- Commercially Compostable
- Grease Resistant
- Plant Fiber
- Number of Compartments
- 3 Compartments
- Without Window
Bare by Solo HC9CSC-2050 Details
Provide your guests with a convenient, eco-friendly option for carrying out their food orders with this Bare by Solo HC9CSC-2050 Eco-Forward 9" x 9" x 3" 3-compartment sugarcane / bagasse take-out container. Perfect for restaurants or cafes that wish to go green by reducing their carbon footprint, this item is an excellent substitute for foam or plastic alternatives. It features a sturdy construction made from 99% plant-based renewable resources, and it's compostable for non-toxic disposal after use.
This take-out container is great for packaging signature sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and entrees. It's even built for hot and cold food applications, adding to its enhanced versatility in busy commercial establishments. Plus, its 3 compartments allow you to keep solid foods separate from semi-liquid ones or from your side dishes. The container also offers a hinged lid with locking tabs for secure, mess-free closure. It nests with similar-sized containers for easy stacking and storage, too!
Maximum Width: 9"
Total Height: 3"
BPI Approved Cert # 1436995
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
ASTM D6868 Certified
This product has undergone ASTM D6868 method testing to be certified commercially compostable.
This product is a USDA certified biobased product. Biobased products are composed in whole, or in significant part, of biological products, renewable agricultural materials, or forestry materials.
Other Products from this Line
- Bare by Solo HC6SC-2050 Eco-Forward 6" x 6" x 3" Sugarcane / Bagasse Take-Out Container - 400/Case
- Bare by Solo HC8SC-2050 Eco-Forward 8" x 8" x 2 5/8" Sugarcane / Bagasse Take-Out Container - 300/Case
- Bare by Solo HC9SC Eco-Forward 9" x 9" x 3" Sugarcane / Bagasse Take-Out Container - 200/Case
- Bare by Solo HC8CSC-2050 Eco-Forward 8" x 8" x 2 5/8" 3-Compartment Sugarcane / Bagasse Take-Out Container - 300/Case
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register