First things first these are great because the are very Eco-friendly!! Secondly, they are large and can easily hold an entire dinner! Perfect for small to go restaurants! Keeps food hot for a while!!!
$85.76/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$88.99/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Made from renewable resources for a great eco-friendly option
- Offers superior grease resistance; 3 compartments help keep food and sides separate
- Perfect for hot or cold food applications
- Hinged lid with locking tabs ensures secure closure
- Nesting design enables easy stacking and storage
- TamperSafe 1" x 3" Customizable Red Paper Tamper-Evident Label - 250/Roll
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" Black CPLA Knife, Fork, Spoon, and Napkin - 250/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" Black CPLA Spoon - 500/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" White CPLA Spoon - 500/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" White CPLA Fork - 500/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" White CPLA Knife, Fork, and Napkin - 250/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" Green CPLA Knife - 500/Case
- EcoChoice Wrapped Heavy Weight Compostable 6 1/2" Green CPLA Fork - 500/Case
|Bare by Solo HC9CSC-2050 Specs|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||Three Compartments|
Bare by Solo HC9CSC-2050 Details
Provide your guests with a convenient, eco-friendly option for carrying out their food orders with this Bare by Solo HC9CSC-2050 Eco-Forward 9" x 9" x 3" 3-compartment sugarcane / bagasse take-out container. Perfect for restaurants or cafes that wish to go green by reducing their carbon footprint, this item is an excellent substitute for foam or plastic alternatives. It features a sturdy construction made from 99% plant-based renewable resources, and it's compostable for non-toxic disposal after use.
This take-out container is great for packaging signature sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and entrees. It's even built for hot and cold food applications, adding to its enhanced versatility in busy commercial establishments. Plus, its 3 compartments allow you to keep solid foods separate from semi-liquid ones or from your side dishes. The container also offers a hinged lid with locking tabs for secure, mess-free closure. It nests with similar-sized containers for easy stacking and storage, too!
Maximum Width: 9"
Total Height: 3"
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This product is a USDA certified biobased product. Biobased products are composed in whole, or in significant part, of biological products, renewable agricultural materials, or forestry materials.
ASTM D6400 Certified
This item can be composted in municipal and industrial aerobic composting facilities.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBare by Solo HC6SC-2050 Eco-Forward 6" x 6" x 3" Sugarcane / Bagasse Take-Out Container - 400/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBare by Solo HC9SC Eco-Forward 9" x 9" x 3" Sugarcane / Bagasse Take-Out Container - 200/Case
People Talk About:dinner easily ecofriendly entire food great hold hot keeps large
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register