Baker's Mark 18" x 36" Wall-Mounted Ingredient Bin Shelving Kit with 3 Clip-In Shelf Bins
$176.49/EachShips free with Plus
- Shelf can hold up to 600 lb. of evenly distributed weight
- Includes 3 clip-in ingredient storage bins
- Lids lock in an open position for easier scooping
- Ideal for above prep areas or near prep stations
- Bins clip into shelf at the base to increase stability while in use
You May Also Need
Baker's Mark Ingredient Bin Labels
Baker's Mark Ingredient Bin Labels for Baking Flours and Sugars
Baker's Mark Ingredient Bin Labels for Bakery Ingredients
Baker's Mark Ingredient Bin Labels for Asian Restaurant Ingredients
Baker's Mark Ingredient Bin Labels for Gluten Free Ingredients
Baker's Mark Ingredient Bin Labels for Pizzeria Ingredients
Baker’s Mark clip-in ingredient bins provide an ideal way to store inventory! With a variety of features that make ingredients easy to identify and access, these bins provide secure and functional use that is sure to impress.
Installing Baker's Mark Clip-In Ingredient Bins is quick and easy. Watch this short video for step-by-step instructions!
Organize your storage area with Regency wire shelving - it's quick to install yet built to last. Check out this video and learn how to assemble a complete shelf rack.
Regency chrome epoxy coated wire shelving is perfect for dry storage in your kitchen, warehouse applications, or even retail! Check out this video to see how durable, adjustable Regency chrome wire shelving can bring great benefits to your business.
|Lid Type||Flip Top|
|Type||Ingredient Bin Shelving Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Are these lids air-tight?
- No, these lids are not designed to be air-tight. The lid is designed to cover the bin and will snap over the bin's rim to ensure that the lid does not fall off, but this does not create an air-tight seal.
Organize your frequently used baking ingredients and access them with ease with the help of this Baker's Mark 18" x 36" wall-mounted ingredient bin shelving kit with 3 clip-in shelf bins. Ideal for any kitchen's dry storage space, this unit comes with (3) 40 cup clip-in ingredient storage bins for enhanced versatility. Place these storage bins along the unit's expansive 36" chrome wire shelf, which can hold an impressive 600 lb. of evenly distributed weight.
The bins are constructed with a lockable flip top lid with a clear window for optimal product visibility and can easily be stacked to save space. All three sizes of this bin have matching base and top designs, along with a newly improved lid, to allow secure stacking of any size on top of another when clips are not in use. The lockable lids will help prevent any interference when scooping, making every ingredient easily accessible with limited mess. Each bin comes with its own convenient measuring scoop to easily access the ingredients you need on demand. Then install the included clips, which easily screw into the base of each bin, to increase stability on the shelves during use. Whether you're scooping ingredients or moving the entire shelf for cleaning, the clips make sure the bins stay secure. Although the clips do not come preassembled, they come with all the necessary hardware for attachment. The wall-mounted design of this shelf is perfect for keeping necessary ingredients within arm's reach of your prep space, and keeps ingredients stored well above the ground. This wall-mounted shelf enhances the functionality of smaller spaces and will help declutter your kitchen for the most efficient workspace possible.
This unit is designed with a FIFO (first in, first out) process in mind, ensuring your kitchen is complying with proper food rotation to improve your restaurant's food quality. This commercial-grade shelving unit is made of durable and reliable chrome-plated metal, with a clear epoxy coating. This construction is not only heavy-duty and built to last, but is incredibly easy to effectively clean and sanitize. Keep your bulk ingredients properly stored and ready to be scooped with the help of this shelving kit!
The shelving unit comes with the necessary pieces for assembly, including mounting brackets with 1/4" diameter wire, and concrete installation mounting hardware. For added convenience, this kit even includes bin labels for all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, powdered sugar, brown sugar, cornmeal, and bread flour, as well as two blank labels.
- (1) 36" chrome wire shelf
- (3) 40 cup ingredient storage bin with scoop
- (3) sets of ingredient bin clips
- (1) set of product labels per bin
- (1) wall mounting bracket
40 Cup Bin Dimensions:
Width: 12 1/8"
Height: 8 1/2"
Capacity: 2 1/2 gallons (40 cups)
Holds Approximately: 12 lb. flour, 18 lb. sugar
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register