$16.54/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Purple color helps to quickly identify allergen-free items with ease and prevent cross-contamination
- Food-grade silicone provides a natural non-stick surface, eliminating the need for oil or grease
- Features (20) 2" circles that are evenly spaced as a guide for piping perfect uniform macarons
- Cost-efficient design can be baked up to 5,000 times and limits the use of wasteful parchment paper
- Heavy-duty, 1mm thick fiberglass weave for added durability and long lasting use
|Shipping Weight||0.32 lb.|
|Length||16 1/2 Inches|
|Width||11 3/4 Inches|
|Circle Diameter||2 Inches|
|Features|| Allergen Safe|
|Type|| Baking Mats|
Macaron Baking Mats
Customer questions about this product
- How many times can I reuse this pan liner?
- In most cases, these liners can be reused up to 5,000 times. To prolong its use, avoid creasing the mat and using added fats and oils. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend cleaning the liner after use with a soft cloth and Noble Chemical Sunbright Pot and Pan Dishwashing Liquid. Also avoid using sharp utensils, cutting on the mat, or cutting the mat itself.
Great for baking or prep work, use this Baker's Mark 11 3/4" x 16 1/2" half size heavy-duty allergen-free purple silicone non-stick (20) 2" macaron baking mat to streamline your busy bakery or commercial kitchen. This silicone liner is PFOA-free, FDA-approved, and is ideal for a variety of applications. It makes cleanup a breeze and saves you money because it's more cost effective than disposable mats or other reusable options. You can confidently bake your delicious macarons on this liner without worrying about a messy removal or difficult clean up. Because no grease, butter, oil, or sprays are needed, this mat can help promote healthier recipes. Plus, this liner eliminates the need to scrub pans clean which also saves you time and helps preserve your pans and cookware!
This silicone mat is constructed with a heavy-duty, 1 mm thick fiberglass weave for added durability and long-lasting use. It features (20) 2" circles that are evenly spaced as a guide for piping perfect uniform macarons, helping to minimize waste for maximum cost-efficiency. In addition to macarons, it can also be used to bake French chouquettes, profiteroles, and other desserts that call for consistent sizing. Its purple color helps you quickly distinguish allergen-free foods, such as gluten- and nut-free baked goods. By using this mat in your kitchen, you will be able to easily cater to those with allergies and avoid cross-contamination.
This mat can be baked up to 5,000 times, limiting the use of parchment paper. And because it's reusable, this liner is an eco-friendly option. You can use it again and again, rather than purchasing other liners and constantly throwing them away! This mat has pre-cut corners, allowing for easy removal from half size bun pans. Highly versatile in design, this mat is perfect for baking, prepping, and freezing a variety of baked goods. Plus, with even heat distribution, this pan liner is a seamless addition to any baking process. This liner is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing to preserve its life. It is an affordable and easy way to keep your pans clean, which keeps your kitchen moving quickly, efficiently, and in a cost-effective way.
A one-stop-shop for all your bakery needs, Baker's Mark delivers a wide range of quality baking, confectionary, and packaging products that are built for high volume and long lasting use. These products are made for ideal performance at an everyday affordable price, making them perfect for any business from cafes and donut shops to large bakery or hotel operations!
Length: 16 1/2"
Width: 11 3/4"
Circle Diameter: 2"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBaker's Mark 11 3/4" x 16 1/2" Half Size Heavy Duty Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBaker's Mark 8 1/4" x 11 3/4" Quarter Size Heavy Duty Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBaker's Mark 11 3/4" x 16 1/2" Half Size Heavy-Duty Orange Indexed Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBaker's Mark 8 1/4" x 11 3/4" Quarter Size Heavy-Duty Orange Indexed Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register