Bagcraft Packaging 300296 6 lb. Dubl-Wax® White Bag - 1000/Case
$53.19/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$54.99/Case|
- Versatile size is perfect for bakeries, cafes, and delis
- Dry wax / wet wax paper design offers optimal grease-resistance to accommodate different foods
- Dubl-Wax® coating provides great breathability while also keeping foods fresh
- Freezer-safe without additional wrapping
- Self-opening style for single-handed operation and faster service
Other Products from this Line
|Bagcraft Papercon 300296 Specs|
|Width||3 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Will these bags eliminate grease?
- Grease-resistant bags have a coating to reduce the amount of greasy residue on the exterior of the bag. Although these are not the same as being grease-proof, these bags offer breathability for your food to ensure optimum freshness while still reducing the amount of oil that could seep through the bag. With a more opaque surface, these bags are perfect for branding and for keeping food fresh and delicious for customers.
Bagcraft Papercon 300296 Details
Give your valuable products the reliable protection that they deserve with this Bagcraft Packaging 300296 6 lb. Dubl-Wax® white bag. Designed with a dry wax / wet wax paper construction, this item offers maximum grease-resistance to accommodate a wide variety of different foods, from slices of banana bread to sweet macaroons, not to mention hot, flaky croissants and deep fried delights! Plus, its versatile size is perfect for use in bakeries, cafes, delis, or grocery stores.
Boasting a dependable Dubl-Wax® coating, this product provides great breathability without sacrificing the freshness of your food. It can also be placed in the freezer without additional wrapping for safe and convenient storage of all culinary creations. You can even open this bag with one hand thanks to its self-opening style, which promotes effortless handling and faster service. Its classic white color is versatile enough to match any store's decor as well!
Width: 3 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register