Backyard Pro Cooking Grate for Charcoal / Wood Smoker
- Fits on Backyard Pro 60" charcoal / wood smokers
- Rests on top of cooking area to place meat, vegetables, and other food for smoking
- Direct replacement to original part
- Use if original is worn or damaged
- Replaces a single grate section
This Backyard Pro cooking grate replaces the original part on the Backyard Pro charcoal / wood smoker. As a direct replacement, it provides a cooking surface for meat and other food. It rests on top of the fuel source to allow the heat and aroma to radiate up and through its slats and envelope the product as it smokes. This replaces a single grate section. 3 are needed to replace all of the grates in a 60" smoker unit.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register