Avery 17032 White Durable View Binder with 2" Slant Rings
- Clear covers and spine allow for do-it-yourself customization
- Higher capacity than the same size round rings
- Wide front and back panels fully cover standard dividers and sheet protectors
- Two interior pockets provide extra storage space
- DuraEdge feature provides greater split resistance on top and sides
- Heavy-duty design for frequent referencing
- Back-mounted rings enable pages to lie flat
- Strong, tear-resistant DuraHinge design
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Pockets||2|
For easy organization of frequently referenced materials, turn to this Avery 17032 white durable view binder with 2" slant rings! This 3-ring vinyl binder is designed to keep sheet protectors and dividers of all sizes protected with its wide covers and heavy-duty design. Two interior pockets provide extra storage space for handouts, pamphlets, and other loose paperwork, while the front cover, the back cover, and the spine all accept inserts of varying sizes for plenty of do-it-yourself customization.
With this binder, there's no need to worry about splitting tops or sides - the DuraEdge feature ensures pliability to strengthen, not split, under pressure. At the same time, the durable vinyl material ensures longevity while remaining easy to clean should the surface become soiled. This binder's back-mounted round rings allow pages to lie flat within the binder. They open and close easily so you can insert a new page and take it out with minimal effort, too. Hold up to 500 sheets with ease with this Avery binder!
Binder Sheet Size:
Width: 8 1/2"
Sheet Capacity: 500
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register