Other Available Sizes:
- Features a stainless steel weighing platform for easy maintenance
- PLU system memorizes item names, life, ingredient, tare weight, and price
- Designed with a 25-key keyboard operation system
- Capable of connecting to printer with RS232 interface and USB port
- Thermal label printer included
- Cardinal Detecto 6600-3003 Safe Handling Pre-Printed Equivalent Permanent Direct Thermal Label - 500/Roll
Make it easy to portion product thanks to this AvaWeigh PCS15K 15 lb. digital price computing scale, legal for trade with thermal label printer.
Ideal for delis, bakeries, and supermarkets, this AvaWeigh digital price computing scale is a fast, affordable, and accurate way to portion your most popular items for sale! The unit comes with an AC adapter and rechargeable batteries for efficient operation.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets all government standards and requirements as set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology for scales and other weighing equipment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Great for frequent use in your commercial business, this scale is built to withstand your busy environment. It features a sturdy ABS plastic body and long-lasting stainless steel weighing plate.
Conveniently on both sides of the printer, the backlit LCD display screens are easy for both employees and customers to read clearly.
Easy to Use
Weighing food products is a breeze with its 25-key keyboard operating system, print keys, save, and quick memory features.
The scale has a RS-232 data port and USB port allowing it to easily connect with a printer or computer for accurate and consistent record keeping.
This scale's system is capable of memorizing an item's name, life, ingredient, tare weight, and price, and can store up to 265 PLUs. PLUs can be entered individually or through a simple upload from a computer. This makes your operation much more efficient so that you can serve customers quickly.
Measuring items in 0.01 lb. increments, this scale can weigh items up to 15 lb., making it versatile for use in your business.
The stainless steel platform provides a large space for weighing a variety of items and is easy to clean and maintain.
Label Printer Included
For added convenience, this scale comes with a thermal label printer intended for quickly producing a barcode label for your product, streamlining your operation for efficiency and speed. Using your label printer will make it easy for customers to check out or see details such as pricing, weight, date, and more. Ideal for low- to moderate- printing intensity, this printer can handle all of your shop's or restaurant's needs.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- 11 3/8"
- 12 1/2"
- 4 1/2"
- Platform Width:
- 11 1/4"
- Platform Depth:
- 8 1/4"
Other Products from this Line
- AvaWeigh PCS40 40 lb. Digital Price Computing Scale, Legal for Trade
- AvaWeigh PCS40T 40 lb. Digital Price Computing Scale with Tower, Legal for Trade
- AvaWeigh PCS40TK 40 lb. Digital Price Computing Scale with Tower, Legal for Trade with Thermal Label Printer
- AvaWeigh PCS40K 40 lb. Digital Price Computing Scale, Legal for Trade with Thermal Label Printer
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register