- Direct replacement for original part
- For use with Avantco SL612A slicer
- Controls the slicer blade
|Type||Motors and Internal Components|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
This Avantco 177PSLA9 blade motor is a perfect replacement for the one that came standard on your SL612A meat slicer. This motor controls the slicer's blade, providing the power needed to cut through deli meats and cheeses with ease. Use it to fix a broken one quickly and get your slicer working again!
Length: 6 3/4"
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register