Avantco CU55ETL 55 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Urn - 950W
- Quantity Discounts!
- Free Shipping!
|Buy 1 - 2||$54.99/Each|
- Brews (55) 3.5 oz. cups
- Plastic cool-touch handles
- Double wall stainless steel structure
- Auto-shutoff switch to prevent overheating
- Brews 1 cup per minute
- 120V, 950W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - 24/Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
|Height to Dispenser||4 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
- What type of coffee grounds work best with this urn?
- For the best performance from your coffee urn, use medium coarse coffee grounds only. Do not use drip or finely ground coffee as this may cause the coffee basket to flood. For more helpful tips, refer to the user manual.
- How do I reset the coffee urn when it will not turn on?
- Your urn is most likely not turning on as a result of its automatic reset feature due to a low water level. The built-in thermal limiter will automatically turn the urn off to prevent overheating and component damage.
To reset the urn, unplug it and allow it to cool. Fill the urn with the necessary amount of water and restart once it has cooled down. This may take up to 8 minutes.
In the event of repeat boil dry incidents, the metal layering, thermal limiter, and heating element of the urn may be damaged beyond repair. For this reason, it is important to read the supplied manual and follow all instructions for avoiding boil dry accidents.
Brew delicious, flavorful coffee day after day with the Avantco CU55ETL 55 cup coffee machine urn is perfect for caterers, schools, churches, offices, and more! This durable coffee machine urn is easy to use, with a heating light to show when it's in brewing mode and a warming light to show that it is in warming/holding mode, which keeps coffee hot and fresh for hours. And because the handles are made of plastic, they'll stay cool even when the urn is hot.
A maximum fill line inside helps prevent overfilling, and a convenient sight line shows how much coffee is left. The Avantco CU55ETL coffee machine urn is made of sturdy double wall stainless steel with a locking lid feature for safety and an auto-shutoff switch to prevent overheating. Brews approximately 1 cup per minute.
Spout Clearance: 4 3/4"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:coffee Avantco urn business nice service stainless steel cups filled
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This product was very cheap, and thus very attractive for our small business. However, they have below industry standard warranties, and of the 5 coffee urns from Avantco that either our business, our sister business, or my church group purchased, all failed in a matter of months. The ones that failed within the warranty were replaced by ones that failed as well. Webstaurant has excellent customer service, but Avantco was rude over the phone and dismissive of my concerns over the short life expectancy of their products. When I tried to reset the machines, they worked for another couple weeks, and then failed after being plugged in. Avantco refused to consider any reimbursement for their product, and I would suggest that you reconsider if you are trying to save money by purchasing their equipment. Unless you plan on using it only a couple times for a couple months, it's going to waste your money.
Town S. from Town Square Market Posted on 12/04/2016
Got the first one, broke after 4 months (1 month storage, 3 months of usage). Webstaurant great customer service replace that one. Had the second one for another 3 months and just nozzle broke again last night. Will go to other brand for this.
Pajaree W. Posted on 06/08/2017
We appreciate your review, Pajaree! Our Customer Solutions team will contact you shortly.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Very nice stainless steel urn, brews quickly and makes hot, clean tasting coffee. Easy to wash and to set up. Looks nice when used as a self-service device.
Cathy N. from Sheboygan South High Sch Posted on 05/31/2017
Had this for 6 months and 5 days and the faucet nozzle stopped working. Just outside the 6 month warranty period. Convenient. We noticed if we only fill it half way, it works well to heat up the water as well as maintaining the temperature great. The more water that its filled with, it takes much, much longer as well as issues with retaining heat.
Jack Posted on 05/07/2017
Thanks for your review! We are sorry to hear this began leaking so soon after the warranty period expired. A Customer Solutions Specialist will contact you shortly.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Excellent coffee maker. Keeps coffee very hot. Nice when I have events set up and people invited to my place. This Urn It is highly recommend
Ioannis T. from Cliffmart LLC Posted on 11/03/2016
Wonder Avantco 55 cup stainless steel coffee urn. Well made and will last us a long time. Perfect for large gatherings and events. Awesome price.
Russell H. from Russ' Sub Shack Posted on 10/27/2016
We were in the market for a new coffee maker. I did a lot of shopping around, and this was the best buy and the best product available. This stainless steel urn makes delicious coffee, shows how many cups are available, and is easy to dispense. I recommend this to anyone.
Kayelyn S. Posted on 10/02/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register