- Holds up to (8) 1/6 size food pans (sold separately); includes (8) 1/6 size pan lids
- Made of durable stainless steel for corrosion-resistance; comes with adjustable feet
- Maintains safe food temperatures; uses a mechanical temperature control
- Small footprint is perfect for prep or service areas with limited space
- Uses R600a refrigerant; 1/6 hp, 115V
- Vigor 12-Piece 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan Set for 48" Standard Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Tables - 6" Deep
- Vigor 16-Piece 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan Set for 60" Standard Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Tables - 6" Deep
- Vigor 8-Piece 1/6 & 1/9 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan Set for 27" Standard Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Tables - 6" Deep
- Vigor 18-Piece 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan Set for 48" Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Tables - 6" Deep
- Vigor 24-Piece 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan Set for 60" Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Tables - 6" Deep
- Vigor 12-Piece 1/6 & 1/9 Size Clear Food Pan for 27" Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Tables - 6" Deep
Maximize your sandwich, salad, or sundae production with this Avantco CPT-28-HC 28" countertop refrigerated prep rail!
This versatile topping station / prep rail is a great choice for small spaces! It is compact enough to place on a countertop or a work station and gives you the option to hold cold condiments, sandwich ingredients, or toppings at safe temps while keeping them close at hand. It even comes with lids to keep your pans of food covered and free of contaminants! This unit should only be used during operational hours to maintain the cold temperature of pre-chilled food. It should not be used for continuous or long term storage, but rather maintained with a daily emptying and cleaning.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
A perfect addition to your preparation area, its angled, raised rail holds eight 1/6 size pans up to 6" deep in the back and 4" deep in the front.
The compact 28" width fits easily on prep tables or countertops, providing the operator with additional toppings for subs, salads, or flatbreads.
Keeping the prep rail level is important so it comes with adjustable feet that allow you to accommodate uneven countertops or work surfaces.
Do you serve ice cream or frozen yogurt? This prep rail is great for holding cold toppings! You can load it up with whipped cream, fruit toppings, or cheesecake bites to allow your staff to quickly create tempting sundaes. It is also great for self-serve topping or condiment stations at salad bars, concession stands, kiosks, or food trucks where it is essential that dressings and sauces stay at safe, cold temperatures.
Durable Stainless Steel Construction
The prep rail's durable stainless steel construction stands up to harsh commercial environments and resists corrosion, ensuring a quality product that will last at your establishment for years to come. The stainless steel material is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean so you can be sure to hold your toppings or sauces in a clean, safe piece of equipment.
This prep rail's 1/6 hp compressor helps to maintain food safe holding temperatures so that your sundae toppings, sandwich add-ons, or condiments stay cold and fresh. This model uses R600a refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. As a result, the unit is an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
1/6 Size Pan Capacity
Number of Compartments
- 9 1/8 Inches
- 28 Inches
- 25 3/4 Inches
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping and cannot be returned. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register