This Ateco Revolving Cake Stand is just what I needed! Comes in two separate pieces for easy storage and cleaning and even came with a hand washable non slip pad. Just fit the top down onto the bottom piece and spin away.
Other Available Sizes:
- Guidelines assist in accurate decorating
- Revolving mechanism to ice and decorate cakes with ease
- Non-slip pad to ensure optimum sturdiness
- Made of durable, high impact plastic
- Fits various sizes of round cakes
|Ateco 610 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Tiers||1 Tiers|
Ateco 610 Details
Easily decorate or display your signature cakes with this Ateco 610 12" revolving plastic cake stand with non-slip base! This stand allows you to spin your cake so you can access all sides and angles for fast, simple icing and decorating. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and more, this stand sits 4" high so you can add latticed piping or icing flowers comfortably. Plus, the surface features guidelines to help increase accuracy while decorating.
Made of durable, high impact plastic, this stand is built to support various sizes of cakes and is the perfect decorating tool for beginners and students in culinary schools. Not only does it boast a non-slip base to ensure optimum sturdiness, but the base and platform also separate for easy hand washing. Improve production time in your bakery or gourmet cake shop by quickly decorating cakes with this revolving stand!
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Top Diameter: 12"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 612 12" Revolving Cake Stand with Cast Iron Base and Aluminum Top
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 615 12" Revolving Aluminum Cake Stand with Non-Slip Base
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 608 11" Revolving Plastic Cake Stand with Non-Slip Base
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 614 12" x 16" Revolving Aluminum Cake Stand with Non-Slip Base for Half-Size Sheet Cake
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 609 12" or 12" x 16" Two Sided Revolving Plastic Cake Stand / Turntable
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars12" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4210 10" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4212 12" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4214 14" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 782 29-Piece Stainless Steel Piping Tip Decorating Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1447 Aluminum 6" x 4" Decorating and Icing Comb
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1392 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 783 55-Piece Stainless Steel Piping Tip Decorating Set
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4208 8" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
People Talk About:cake stand easy cakes great revolving decorating plastic price easier
We've really enjoyed using this to decorate our frozen yogurt cakes and pies.. it turns very easy and makes the process much much better! I would recommend this!
The cake stand is great for a beginner decorating small cakes. The fact it can be taken apart leads to easy storage I wish the bottom was grippy, but the only way to get it not to slide is to use the cheap rubber "mat" that comes with it.
Perfect tool for icing cakes evenly, and for smoothing fondant. A real time saver too, we use it every day in our bakery. Great product.
Ate one revolving plastic cake stand isn’t bad for the price and occasional cake decorating, I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t do a lot of baking.
Great cake stand for the price! Would recommend for light duty, or occasional use. We liked that it came with a rubber mat to help cake stay in place. Turns fairly smoothly.
Really love this cake stand. It doesn't look like it from the picture, but it has a non-slip base that does a really good job of preventing it from sliding around while icing. If I could change one thing, I would make it a little taller, however it is not a big issue.
Nice durable, dishwasher safe cake stand. I like that its good for cakes up to 12" so you rarely run out of room. Glides easily as you spin it and grips the counter very well.
Ateco 610 12" Revolving Plastic Cake Stand (August Thomsen) from Webstaurant store is amazing! Ive compared the price with different websites and its the cheapest so far! Ive used it to decorate my cakes and i am happy with my purchase. Value for money and will definitely buy more
This is a cheap cake stand especially since it spins. It's good for decorating big cakes and I love that it comes with a non-slip May with it.
This cake stand works great for frosting and decorating cakes before putting them in a display case. It washes easily, so no need to worry about getting it dirty during the process. Spins with ease and stand comes off for wash and storage.
Very poorly made. I am bummed because I love all and almost everything Ateco. This however was pretty cheaply made. I upgraded to the Metal Ateco Stands Item #144612. Way better quality. This is a great option for maybe beginners or someone for does cakes at home, or regularly.
We appreciate your review, Nicole! If you are looking for more information on the product you are purchasing, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
This turn table is amazing for the price! Its so easy to use and very lightweight! Comes with stabilizing liner, which was a nice surprise!
A revolving cake stand is a must for decorating cakes. Unfortunately, this one disappoints. The spinning motion is not smooth at all, and it tends to get stuck, so you end up pushing the entire stand away from you, rather than spinning it around in place. I will look to a different brand or model when ordering next time.
We appreciate your review, Michael! If you are having any issues with the product you have purchased, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I am so happy with this cake stand. Smooth revolving makes it simple to get a flat even crumb coat. Makes for easy decorating also!
I was a bit worried buying a plastic cake stand, but this has proven to be very sturdy for our needs. The stand smoothly and easily revolves for nice clean icing of cakes. It comes apart easily for quick cleaning. I would recommend for any commercial or home baker (the price is right)!!
Nice revolving cake stand. Rotates nicely when we are frosting cakes. Top comes of and makes washing and clean up easy. For a plastic stand no complaints. The price is great
I was hesitant to buy this cake stand since we have limited space, but am so glad I did! It makes it much easier to smooth the frosting on the sides of round cakes. The stand is stable and turns smoothly.
A must have if you are doing any serious cake decorating. The bearings in it are very smooth and it even has held up to our commercial dishwasher.
Great price and amazing quality. Performs just like the expensive similar looking products! Like that the table can come apart for easy storage in small places
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register