this is a pretty cool terrine mold. Makes fancy looking desserts that a cake or loaf pan wont do. The only problem I’ve been having is figuring out how to best remove the cake once it’s done. If it’s frozen, it helps to put a warm towel over it so that it comes out more easily.
$30.98/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable stainless steel construction that is easy to clean after each use
- Ensures consistency and precision
- Helps cut down on prep time
- Enhances plating presentation
- Matching cover included
Other Products from this Line
- Ateco 4901 3" x 1 3/4" Stainless Steel Round Cake / Food Ring Mold
- Ateco 4951 2 3/4" x 2" Stainless Steel Round Cake / Food Ring Mold
- Ateco 4953 3 1/2" x 2" Stainless Steel Round Cake / Food Ring Mold
- Ateco 5-Piece Stainless Steel Round Ring Mold Set
- Ateco 4918 11 3/4" Stainless Steel Terrine Mold with Cover and Round Bottom
- Ateco 4900 3" x 1 3/8" Stainless Steel Heart Shaped Mold
- Ateco 4952 3 1/2" x 2" Stainless Steel 4-Piece Round Molding Kit
- Ateco 4903 2" x 1 3/4" Stainless Steel Round Cake / Food Ring Mold
- Ateco 4936 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Medium Pyramid Mold
- Ateco 4909 2" x 3" Stainless Steel Round Cake / Food Ring Mold
- Ateco 4902 4" x 1 3/8" Stainless Steel Oval Mold
- Ateco 4930 3" x 1 3/4" Stainless Steel Hemisphere Cake / Food Mold
- Ateco 3-Piece Stainless Steel Pyramid Mold Set
- Ateco 4920 11 3/4" Stainless Steel Terrine Mold with Cover and Flat Bottom
- Ateco 4950 2 3/4" x 2" Stainless Steel 4-Piece Round Molding Kit
- Ateco 4937 4 3/4" x 3 1/4" Stainless Steel Large Pyramid Mold
- Ateco 4907 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" Stainless Steel Rectangle Mold
- Ateco 4911 2 1/8" Stainless Steel Adjustable Round Cake / Food Ring Mold
- Ateco 4943 3" x 2" Stainless Steel Rum Baba / Dariole Round Cake / Food Mold
- Ateco 4906 3 1/4" x 1 3/8" Stainless Steel Oval Mold
- Ateco 4942 2" x 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Rum Baba / Dariole Round Cake / Food Mold
- Ateco 4910 2 1/4" x 1 3/8" Stainless Steel Hexagon Mold
- Ateco 4908 3 1/2" x 1 3/8" Stainless Steel Diamond Mold
- Ateco 4935 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Small Pyramid Mold
- Ateco 1426 Stainless Steel 4-Piece Fruit Shaped Mold / Cookie Cutter Set
|Ateco 4916 Specs|
Ateco 4916 Details
Ensure your dessert presentation is always precise and creative with this Ateco 4916 9" terrine mold with cover and round shaped bottom! Great for use as a pate mold or food mold for a variety of foods. Made of high-quality stainless steel, this unique item is durable and built to last. This ensures consistency of size and shape of mini-cakes or jello molds, while also cutting down on preparation time when compared to hand-molding. Additionally, it assists with portion control and therefore helps you to prevent waste and save on food costs!
The solid shape allows you to make your dish in your prep area and then easily move it to your serving plate without any mess! A matching stainless steel cover is included to ensure consistent and thorough baking of the ingredients inside. Perfect for creating layered desserts like tiramisu, this item is just what you need to streamline your bakery operation. The smooth metal also allows your food creations to easily be removed from the rings when ready to serve. No matter what your needs are, this Ateco 4916 9" rectangular form is sure to be a vital tool in your collection!
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Width: 2 7/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:cake log mold terrine bake baking best bottom charcuterie clean
Very nice stainless steel quality. Evenly heated for baking and very easy to clean. Useful to bake log cake and also for mousse log cake
This is a great charcuterie item. It is excellent for a layered terrine or something where you can wrap the item by laying something on the bottom of the mold.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register