Arctic Air AUB50R 49 1/2" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
$1,245.00/EachShips free with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
- Includes 2 stainless steel sliding lids with locks
- Black powder coated steel exterior and stainless steel interior
- Front-breathing design maintains interior temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accommodates up to 16 cases of 12 oz. bottles
- Easy-to-read LED display and electronic thermostat for simple, intuitive operation
- Stainless steel bottle opener and cap catcher; 2 can dividers
- Uses environmentally-friendly R600a refrigerant
- 120V, 1/2 hp
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Arctic Air AUB50R Specs|
|Width||49 1/2 Inches|
|Height||36 1/2 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||16 Cases|
|Number of Dividers||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I special order parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other parts for Arctic Air. If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
Arctic Air AUB50R Details
Keep bottles of beer or soda on hand at all times by storing them in this Arctic Air AUB50R 49 1/2" bottle cooler! Maintaining temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees, the front-breathing cooler provides plenty of interior storage to ensure that up to 16 cases of 12 oz. bottles are kept cold and ready for thirsty customers. 2 can dividers are included to help organize the interior. For your utmost convenience, a bottle opener / cap catcher is included with the unit. Just grab a beer, use the opener, and serve!
This particular cooler uses a 1/2 hp refrigeration system and runs on eco-friendly R600a refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming optential (GWP) of 3. As a result, the unit is an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
This unit is also designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands service through even your busiest days and nights. It features a black powder coated steel exterior and a stainless steel interior. 2 stainless steel lids open and close with ease, making for easy drink retrieval. Because they lock, the lids also secure your beverage selection, making sure that your supply is always safe.
This prep refrigerator uses a 1/2 hp refrigeration system and it runs on eco-friendly R600a refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. To monitor and adjust cooler's settings, use the easy-to-read LED display and electronic thermostat, which make operation simple and intuitive. These controls are located on the inside of the cooler, ensuring that they remain inaccessible when the lid is locked, effectively protecting the unit from being tampered with when unsupervised. To make maneuvering the cooler as easy as possible, it's outfitted with 4 casters, 2 of which lock. This refrigerated unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 49 1/2"
Height: 36 1/2
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AUB50R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Arctic Air AUB36R 37" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
Arctic Air AUB65R 64 1/2" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register