Arctic Air AUB36R 37" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
plus $999.00 / Each
- Includes 1 stainless steel sliding lid with lock
- Black powder coated steel exterior and stainless steel interior
- Front-breathing design maintains interior temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accommodates up to 11 cases of 12 oz. bottles
- Easy-to-read LED display and electronic thermostat for simple, intuitive operation
- Stainless steel bottle opener and cap catcher for optimal convenience
- Uses environmentally-friendly R600a refrigerant
- 120V, 3/8 hp
Other Products from this Line
Arctic Air AUB65R 64 1/2" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
$1,549.00 / Each
Arctic Air AUB50R 49 1/2" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
$1,375.00 / Each
|Arctic Air AUB36R Specs|
|Height||36 1/2 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||11 Cases|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
Arctic Air AUB36R Details
Keep bottles of beer or soda on hand at all times by storing them in this Arctic Air AUB36R 36" bottle cooler! Maintaining temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees, the front-breathing cooler provides plenty of interior storage to ensure that up to 11 cases of 12 oz. bottles are kept cold and ready for thirsty customers. For your utmost convenience, a bottle opener / cap catcher is included with the unit. Just grab a beer, use the opener, and serve!
This particular cooler uses a 3/8 hp refrigeration system and runs on eco-friendly R600a refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming optential (GWP) of 3. As a result, the unit is an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The unit is also designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands service through even your busiest days and nights. It features a black powder coated steel exterior and a stainless steel interior. 1 stainless steel lid opens and closes with ease, making for easy drink retrieval. Because it locks, the lid also secures your beverage selection, making sure that your supply is always safe.
To monitor and adjust cooler's settings, use the easy-to-read LED display and electronic thermostat, which make operation simple and intuitive. These controls are located on the inside of the cooler, ensuring that they remain inaccessible when the lid is locked, effectively protecting the unit from being tampered with when unsupervised. To make maneuvering the cooler as easy as possible, it's outfitted with 4 casters, 2 of which lock. This refrigerated unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 36 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AUB36R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register