Arctic Air APP48R 48" One Door Pizza Prep Refrigerator Table
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
plus $1,899.00 / Each
- Top holds (6) 1/3" size food pans (included)
- 17 3/4" deep, full-length cutting board
- 12 cu. ft. capacity
Other Products from this Line
|Arctic Air APP48R Specs|
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Arctic Air APP48R Details
This Arctic Air APP48R 48" prep refrigerator gives you everything you need to make your restaurant's signature pizzas, in one convenient place! Use its full length, 17 3/4" deep cutting board as a place to slice fresh toppings or keep dough during pizza assembly, and for added convenience its top holds up to (6) 1/3 size food pans (included) to keep ingredients handy at all times. The refrigerated cabinet below the prep area gives you a place to store additional toppings and other items, and the self-closing door comes with a stay-open feature when opened past 90 degrees.
- Exterior: full stainless steel front and sides
- Interior: bright white ABS liner; full stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Comes with (1) interior shelf and (6) 1/3 size food pans
- 1/2 hp compressor
- Electronic thermostat with external LED display
- Easy to mount casters (2 locking)
Width: 47 1/2"
Depth: 32 1/4"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
Height: 24 3/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air APP48R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:years unit great service runs refrigerator prep kitchen bought addition
I bought this prep refrigerator 3 years ago. This unit has been great, we have not had any service issues with this unit. After 3 years runs like new great addition to our kitchen.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register