Arctic Air AMT28R 29" 1 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
- Holds (12) 1/6 size plastic pans (included)
- 6.5 cubic feet
- Stainless steel construction
- Full length, 9" deep cutting board with front overhang
- Electronic thermostat and external LED display
Other Products from this Line
Arctic Air AMT60R 60" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$2,130.00 / Each
Arctic Air AMT48R 48" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,895.00 / Each
|Arctic Air AMT28R Specs|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||43 5/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||28 Inches|
|Nominal Width||27 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||9 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||6.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Arctic Air AMT28R Details
Keep your prep work area organized and working efficiently with the Arctic Air AMT28R 29" refrigerated sandwich / salad prep table! This unit can hold (12) 1/6 size plastic pans, which are included, so you can keep your most-used ingredients handy at all times. The 28" long, 9" deep cutting board provides ample space for prep work and is easily removable for cleaning when necessary. The refrigerated cabinet features one shelf for organized storage and has a bright white ABS liner with a full stainless steel floor for insulation and ease of cleaning. The single door construction is self closing, and can remain open at 90 degrees for convenient access. An electronic thermostat with external digital LED display allows for accurate temperature control.
- Holds (12) 1/6 plastic pans (included)
- 28" long, 9" deep cutting board
- One door; ABS liner interior with stainless steel floor
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for control between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel construction
- Four casters (two locking)
- 3/8 hp compressor with type R-134a refrigerant
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height: 43 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AMT28R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:great bought EXTREMELY love prep table machine joint fast extra
GREAT PRICE POINT EXCELENT PRODUCT. ARRIVED EARLY AND MUCH BETTER THAN MY OLD UNIT I WIL BE BUYING AGAIN VERY SOON. EXTREMELY COLD AND WEL BUILT
Just bought this for my taco joint, Awsome machine. Arrived in time no problem. webstaurant was great, per usual. Great deal. love this prep table
After searching for weeks we bought this prep table refrigerator with the mega top with an extra row of pans. We love it! It is a great value and the shipping was extremely fast!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register