Arctic Air AF49 Two Section Reach-In Freezer - 49 cu. ft.
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 6" casters included
- Internal heating element removes condensation from door
- Lockable doors with foamed-in-place, recessed handles
- R-404A refrigerant; 1 hp bottom-mounted compressor
- Electronic thermostat and LED display
You May Also Need
|Arctic Air AF49 Specs|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||82 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Arctic Air AF49 Details
Loaded with easy-to-use features, the Arctic Air AF49 two section 49 cu. ft. reach-in freezer is the perfect addition to your commercial kitchen! This unit makes it easy to monitor temperatures with its electronic thermostat and LED display. For durability, it boasts a stainless steel front and sides, and its self-closing, lockable doors stay open when opened past 90 degrees. Additionally, the freezer doors each contain an internal heating element to remove condensation.
The interior of this freezer features a white aluminum liner and six adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves to store all of your frozen foods and ingredients. Coved corners on the floor allow easy cleaning, and it also comes with a condensate pan and built-in heating element to evaporate excess water.
A bottom-mounted 1 hp compressor and environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficient operation. For easy maintenance, the unit comes with 6" casters and the condensing unit is mounted on a front-accessible, slide-out rack.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 82 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AF49
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Freezer cools accessed extremely frequently love nice pretty shelving storage
2 out of 3 found this review helpfulWe love this freezer! It has lots of storage and is easy to configure shelving, with independent configurations on each side. Keeps temp extremely well, even when items are accessed pretty frequently.
Freezer arrived earlier than expected and in great shape. The unit is high quality and fits out need great in our 4-H food booth kitchen. I would recommend this freezer highly.
Excellent Freezer has ample space and just the perfect flexibility on where to place the racks. I like that every time I open and close it has a suction to seal the cool air inside.
We love this freezer to ,lots of storage keep temp extremely well.items are accessed pretty frequently.nice recommend ,nice price point cools quickly sturdy shelving doors work great.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register