THis freezer does the job. The freezer stays cold and door stays closed it comes back up after being opened very quickly. Also the space inside is great I highly recommend.
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Durable stainless steel front and sides
- Bright white interior with aluminum liner
- Temperature range: -10 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Self-closing door remains open at 90 degrees
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display
- Bottom-mounted 5/8 hp compressor
- Includes three adjustable, heavy-duty shelves
- Uses R-290 refrigerant
|Arctic Air AF23 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||325 lb.|
|Width||26 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||82 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Arctic Air AF23 Details
Loaded with easy to use features, the Arctic Air AF23 one section 23 cu. ft. reach in freezer is the perfect addition to your commercial kitchen! This unit makes it easy to monitor temperatures with its electronic thermostat and LED display. For durability, it boasts a stainless steel front and sides, and its self-closing door stays open when opened past 90 degrees. Additionally, the freezer door contains an internal heating element to remove condensation.
The interior of this freezer features a white aluminum liner and three adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves to store all of your frozen foods and ingredients. Coved corners on the floor allow easy cleaning, and it also comes with a condensate pan and built in heating element to evaporate excess water.
A bottom mounted 5/8 hp compressor and environmentally friendly R-290 refrigerant ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficient operation. For easy maintenance, the unit comes with 6" casters and the condensing unit is mounted on a front-accessible slide out rack.
Width: 26 3/4"
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 82 3/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AF23
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:freezer stays closed cold door great inside job opened quickly
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register