Other Available Sizes:
- Fully tempered glass is up to 5 times more break-resistant than standard glass
- Excellent mechanical and thermal shock resistance
- Tactile surface makes for easy handling
- Stackable design for storage efficiency
- Thick base provides stability on tables and counters
Other Products from this Line
Arcoroc NorvegeShop this Line
- Arcoroc 60024 Norvege 6.5 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass by Arc Cardinal - 72/Case
- Arcoroc 61698 Norvege 10.75 oz. Stackable Beverage Glass by Arc Cardinal - 6/Pack
- Arcoroc 61697 Norvege 8.5 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass by Arc Cardinal - 72/Case
|Arcoroc 60440 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||37.5 lb.|
|Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
|Product Line||Arcoroc Norvege|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
Arcoroc 60440 Details
Effortlessly elevate your cocktail service with this Arcoroc 60440 Norvege 9.5 oz. highball stackable glass by Arc Cardinal. Combining sophisticated materials and practical styling, the Norvege collection delivers a timeless look that will transform your table setting. Designed with excellence in mind, Norvege is dedicated to offering a superior sensory experience, ensuring that the presentation and taste of your signature drinks are always at their finest.
The premium design of the glass features tactile paneling that provides a comfortable grip while also lending the glass a refined appearance. It will also increase the perceived value of each refreshment. While adding visual appeal, the recessed base section makes this glass perfectly stackable, allowing you to make the most of limited storage space. This highball glass is perfect for serving your signature spirits and a variety of mixed drinks.
This glass is made from Arc Cardinal's extra resistant, fully-tempered glass material, a lead-free, high-performance crystal glass that provides exceptional durability, being up to 5 times more break-resistant with greater mechanical and thermal shock resistance than standard annealed glassware.
An industry-leading distributor of glassware, Arc Cardinal has set new standards for innovation and design by providing an extensive collection of products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this glass makes it a perfect addition to any restaurant, bar, or catering service. With the latest designs in style and technology, this Arcoroc Norvege glass by Arc Cardinal is a must-have addition for any venue.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Maximum Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 9.5 oz.
Fully Tempered Glassware
This item is made of fully tempered glass for added strength and durability.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register