Anchor Hocking 90234 Omega 12 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$16.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
|Anchor Hocking 90234 Specs|
|Height||4 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90234 Details
Mix up your most popular cold cocktails "on the rocks" and serve to your customers in these Anchor Hocking Oneida 90234 12 oz. Omega rocks glasses. These glasses have a refreshing look, with their thick glass bases, sleek, tapered sides, and sturdy structure!
This glass is rim-tempered, ensuring your glass remains durable and strong through each use.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 4 3/8"
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Customers Also Viewed
Libbey 11058021 Series V250 8.5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 12/Case
Stolzle 3500015T New York 11 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 6/Pack
Anchor Hocking 7176FU Customizable 16 oz. Mixing Glass - 24/Case
Core 16 oz. Pint Glass / Beer Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:glasses rocks drink glass ice mixed Perfect easy durable display
We use these glasses for our panna cotta. They are chip resistant, easy to clean, durable and look lovely in our display case. Will reorder!
mario B. from Trattoria di Bernardone Posted on 01/24/2017
I like the style and weight of these glasses, but at 12 oz. they're on the very large side for rocks glasses (at least if your rocks pour is anywhere in the standard range). Other than that, they're a very nice glass which is probably best suited for something like a dessert parfait as opposed to a rocks drink unless you're using something like spherical ice.
George Q. from Lime Lounge Posted on 10/08/2015
Great rocks glass at an economical price. Feels very sturdy with a strong base. This is the perfect size for a mixed drink on the rocks.
Donald S. Posted on 05/16/2013
Good product. Perfect mixed drink over ice and one shot of alcohol with any kind of mixer. Probably one of my favorite types of glasses.
Douglas R. from Johnson & Wales Univesity Posted on 01/08/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register