See more products like this!Browse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
TOPS 74688 Second Nature 6" x 9" Gregg Ruled White Wirebound Steno Pad with Assorted Color Cover - 12/Pack
Ampad 20-245 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" Law Ruled Canary 3-Hole Punched Writing Pad - 6/Pack
$25.54/PackShips free with Plus
- Includes 100 sheets
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- 3-hole side punch is compatible with 3-ring binders
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Wide ruled is perfect for taking notes and remaining organized
|Ampad TOP 20-245 Specs|
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||3 Holes|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11 3/4"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Ampad TOP 20-245 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Ampad 20-245 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" canary law ruled writing pad. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, this pad features 100 sheets of high-quality, law ruled paper. For added ease, each sheet is perforated along the top for easy tearing without accidental rips. The side has three hole punches that fit nicely into a three-ring binder for further organization.
With this law ruled paper, there is a convenient 3" margin on the left side of the page for extra notes or comments. Its extra-sturdy chipboard back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 11 3/4"
Width: 8 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:paper quality perfect nice margin left important fit fact enjoy
The fact is that cheap paper has its uses most of the time, but when your work is important you want to be writing on quality paper. These pads are very nice to write on. The ruling is perfect, and for those folks who enjoy the wide left margin for whatever reason, these pads fit the bill.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register