Amoroso's 4" Philadelphia Hearth-Baked Sliced Kaiser Roll - 80/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Traditionally hearth-baked from scratch to golden perfection
- Features a crisp crust and soft, fluffy middle
- 4" diameter is perfect for smaller-sized sandwiches
- Great for holding lunch meats, pulled pork, or fried chicken
- Comes pre-sliced for convenience
|Bread Style||Buns / Rolls|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How will my food items be shipped?
- These food items are kept frozen until they are ordered. Once ordered, they will be shipped at ambient temperature. According to the manufacturer, when shipped using this method, they are best if used within 10 days of receiving.
Made from scratch and baked at the hearth to golden perfection, Amoroso's 4" kaiser rolls are soft and fluffy for the perfect, mouthwatering sandwich. Top the roll with classic pulled pork and slaw or a tender scoop of chicken salad and crisp, leafy lettuce. This roll is the perfect base to creating tried-and-true sandwiches or fun, unique options for your menu! Its hearth-baked flavor is ideal for showcasing your signature barbecue sauce, house-made hummus, locally sourced meat, or farm-to-table produce.
Best of all, this product is fully baked and then flash-frozen, so that it thaws to a "first day" freshness for a consistent, high-quality taste you can rely on. Plus, this convenience saves your staff valuable prep time in the kitchen as well as provides a cost-efficient way to manage your inventory. Please note that this item has an extended shelf life and is best used within 10 days after being received.
Nothing says more about the quality of your foodservice operation than the quality of the bread you sell and serve. That's why Amoroso's Baking Company is sure to enhance your company's menu and help attract and retain new customers. Since 1904 in Philadelphia, Amoroso's Baking Company and its authentic Italian hearth-baked bread and rolls have been the foundation that the legendary Philly cheesesteaks, hoagies, roast beef, and roast pork sandwiches made their reputations on. And over the past 40 years, that reputation has spread across the country and around the world.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register