Amoroso's 4 1/2" Philadelphia Hearth-Baked Kaiser Roll - 60/Case
- Baked from scratch to golden perfection with a crisp crust and soft, fluffy middle
- Top with crisp lettuce and fried chicken, steak and melted brie, or honey ham, tomato, and spinach
- Ample, presliced 4 1/2" diameter for stuffing full of fresh vegetables, juicy meats, and other delicious ingredients
|Bread Style||Buns / Rolls|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How will my food items be shipped?
- These food items are kept frozen until they are ordered. Once ordered, they will be shipped at ambient temperature. According to the manufacturer, when shipped using this method, they are best if used within 10 days of receiving.
Made from scratch and baked at the hearth to golden perfection, Amoroso's 4 1/2" kaiser rolls are soft and fluffy for the perfect, mouthwatering sandwich. Top the roll with classic pulled pork and slaw or a tender scoop of chicken salad and crisp, leafy lettuce. This roll is the perfect base to creating tried-and-true or fun, unique sandwich options for your menu. It's also perfect for showcasing your signature barbecue sauce, housemade hummus, locally sourced meat, or farm-to-table produce.
Serve the bun piled high with fried chicken and melted cheese, or fill it with a medley of roasted vegetables, a fried egg, and aioli for a vegetarian-friendly meal. To keep things seasonal, stack roast beef and sauteed bell pepper in the cooler months, and then switch to tender, grilled chicken and avocado when you open the patio. Whatever ingredients you use, the bun is easy to fill and features a 4 1/2" diameter for the perfect portion. Please note that this item has an extended shelf and is best used within 10 days after being received.
Nothing says more about the quality of your foodservice operation than the quality of the bread you sell and serve. That's why Amoroso's Baking Company is sure to enhance your company's menu and help attract and retain new customers. Since 1904 in Philadelphia, Amoroso's Baking Company and its authentic Italian hearth-baked bread and rolls have been the foundation that the legendary Philly cheesesteaks, hoagies, roast beef, and roast pork sandwiches made their reputations on. And over the past 40 years, that reputation has spread across the country and around the world.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register