American Metalcraft SPHCCTP14 14" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
$14.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Finish promotes rapid baking and won't flake off
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Twice the number of holes as standard perforated pan
- Helps produce a crispier crust
- Finished pizza stays fresh longer
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft SPHCCTP14 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||12 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft SPHCCTP14 Details
This American Metalcraft SPHCCTP14 14" coupe pizza pan is made from 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum that offers optimum durability to stand tough against years of use in high-volume pizza parlors! Its wide bottom contains (226) 3/8" holes to quickly provide you with a deliciously crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so that finished pizzas stay fresh longer. A small rim helps mold your crust and prevent overflow of excess cheese and sauce.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. Thanks to the hard coat finish and its dark coloring, this pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. It's important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned.
Top Diameter: 14"
Interior Diameter: 12"
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register