$8.29/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum construction
- Wide rim makes it easier to handle and slice pizza
- Twice the number of perforations to cook food faster and yield a crispier, golden crust
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
|American Metalcraft SPHATP12 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||10 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
|Type||Wide Rim Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft SPHATP12 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft SPHATP12 12" super perforated heavy weight aluminum wide rim pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick heavy weight aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its wide rim makes it easier for you to handle and slice your specialty offerings before transporting them to the front-of-house for serving!
With twice the number of perforations as the standard perforated pan, this super perforated pan contains (164) 3/8" holes, which allow the bottom of the pizza to cook faster while yielding a crispier, golden crust time after time. Such a feature also keeps finished pizza fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. This pan is easy to clean as well, owing to its one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 12"
Interior Diameter: 10"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft SPHATP12
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register