American Metalcraft SPHADEP12 12" x 1" Super Perforated Heavy Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$7.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum
- (226) 3/8" holes
- Tapered sides
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Twice the number of holes as standard perforated pan
- Helps produce a crispier crust
- Finished pizza stays fresh longer
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft SPHADEP12 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||11 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
American Metalcraft SPHADEP12 Details
Create deliciously thick pizza slices with the American Metalcraft SPHADEP12 12" tapered super perforated deep dish pizza pan! Each reliable pan is constructed of 14 gauge, 1.5mm heavy weight aluminum to deliver great pizzas time after time. Thanks to its durable construction, this 1" deep pan is a great choice for restaurants, pizza shops, and more!
This perforated pan contains (226) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of your pizzas to cook faster and produce a delicious, crispy crust. Super perforated pans contain twice as many holes as a perforated pan for optimum results! Because the holes allow moisture to escape, perforated pans may also be used to help keep cooked pizzas fresher.
Top Diameter: 12"
Bottom Diameter: 11 1/4"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources for American Metalcraft SPHADEP12
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register