American Metalcraft SPCTP12 12" Super Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
$4.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge aluminum
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Twice the number of holes as standard perforated pan
- Helps produce a crispier crust
- Finished pizza stays fresh longer
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft SPCTP12 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||10 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft SPCTP12 Details
Bake your signature pizzas on this American Metalcraft SPCTP12 12" super perforated coupe style pizza pan! With twice the number of perforations as the standard perforated pan, this super perforated pizza pan contains (226) 3/8" holes that provide a golden crispy crust, and allow finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by letting moisture to escape. Each pan is made from 18 gauge, 1 mm thick standard weight aluminum with a wide, flat bottom that heats quickly and evenly to thoroughly bake your pizza.
Top Diameter: 12"
Interior Diameter: 10"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft SPCTP12
People Talk About:pans clean dozen durable Much pan easily dry difference crust
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI bought these super perforated pans as well as the standard pans to compare how they cooked. I really don't notice much of a difference in cooking between the two. These are a nicely durable pan, we have been using them for several months and I am really happy with them. I also really like the price point.
This product is exceptional! Light weight and great quality! They are very easy to clean and very durable. Much cheaper than leading competitors. I have purchased a dozen and will purchase a dozen more!
The pizza pan has perforations which keep the bottoms dry which helps firm up the crust. The pans have good aluminum strength and also clean up easily.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register