American Metalcraft SPA2014 14" x 1/2" Super Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
$6.69/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge standard weight aluminum
- (370) 3/8" holes
- Twice as many holes as same size perforated pan
- Pizza cooks faster thanks to perforations
- Creates a deliciously crispy crust
- Finished pizza stays fresh longer
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $43.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $32.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 18916 16" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $3.69 / Each
American Metalcraft 7014 15 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $4.99 / Each
|American Metalcraft SPA2014 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||13 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft SPA2014 Details
Bake all your delicious pizzas to perfection with this American Metalcraft SPA2014 14" tapered super perforated pizza pan! A reliable and economical choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 1/2" deep pan is constructed of durable 18 gauge, 1mm standard weight aluminum to deliver great pizzas time after time.
This perforated pan contains (370) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of your pizzas to cook faster and produce a delicious, crispy crust. Super perforated pans contain twice as many holes as a perforated pan for optimum results! Because the holes allow moisture to escape, perforated pans may also be used to help keep cooked pizzas fresher.
Top Diameter: 14"
Bottom Diameter: 13 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft SPA2014
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register