American Metalcraft PT90131.5 13" x 1 1/2" Perforated Tin-Plated Steel Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 22 gauge tin plate on steel
- Great for everyday use in your pizzeria
- Perforated holes release moisture for a crispier crust
- Deep dish pans are great for making thick crust pizzas
- Thinner gauge tin-plated steel gives a faster bake time and crispier crust
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $45.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $34.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 18915 15" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $3.69 / Each
American Metalcraft 7013 14 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $4.99 / Each
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft PT90131.5 Specs|
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||12 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How should I wash my tin-plated item?
- To extend the life of your tin-plated items and get the best performance possible, make sure to hand wash them only. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials and strong detergents. Gentle dish soap and warm water will give the best results. Rinse your items thoroughly and dry them completely before storing them in a dry location.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft PT90131.5 Details
Bake and serve your patrons' favorite pizza with this American Metalcraft PT90131.5 13" 9000 series tin plated steel perforated pizza pan! Its 1 1/2" depth is perfect for Chicago-style and topping-loaded pizza! This pan features (113) perforated holes, 3/8" in diameter, to quickly cook a crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so your pizza stays fresh longer.
A reliable and durable choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this pan is made of 22 gauge tin plate on steel for years of use! Ideal for maximizing storage space, these pans can be left overnight in cooling ovens.
Top Diameter: 13"
Bottom Diameter: 12 1/4"
Depth: 1 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register