$28.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge, hard coat anodized aluminum
- Perforated holes help keep pizza fresh by allowing moisture to escape
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Coupe pans are great for making thin crust pizzas
American Metalcraft PHCCTP19 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.21 lb.
- Interior Diameter
- 17 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 19 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Hard Anodized Aluminum
Heavy Weight Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Tapered Sides
- Coupe Pans
Customer questions about this product
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
American Metalcraft PHCCTP19 Details
The American Metalcraft PHCCTP19 19" heavy-weight pizza pan is perfect for baking your guests' favorite pizzas. This pan features (326) perforated holes 3/8" in diameter to quickly cook a crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so your pizza stays fresh longer. This pan features a wide, flat bottom that heats quickly and evenly to thoroughly bake your signature pizza. It's made of 14 gauge, 1.5 mm aluminum for years of use!
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Top Diameter: 19"
Interior Diameter: 17"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Made to Order
This item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
Resources and Downloads for
American Metalcraft PHCCTP19
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register