$15.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Perforated holes help keep pizza fresh by allowing moisture to escape
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Coupe pans are great for making thin crust pizzas
|American Metalcraft PHCCTP14 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||12 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material|| Hard Anodized Aluminum|
Heavy Weight Aluminum
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft PHCCTP14 Details
This American Metalcraft PHCCTP14 14" coupe pizza pan is made from 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum that offers optimum durability to stand tough against years of use in high-volume pizza parlors! Its wide bottom contains (113) 3/8" holes to quickly provide you with a deliciously crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so that finished pizzas stay fresh longer. A small rim helps mold your crust and prevent overflow of excess cheese and sauce.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Top Diameter: 14"
Interior Diameter: 12"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register