American Metalcraft PHACTP10 10" Perforated Heavy Weight Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
$5.03/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$5.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum construction
- Coupe design allows you to bake, slice, and serve pizzas on the same pan
- Perforated bottom allows pizza to cook faster and yields a crispy, golden crust
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft PHACTP10 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft PHACTP10 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft PHACTP10 10" perforated heavy weight aluminum coupe pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick heavy weight aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its coupe design allows you to bake, slice, and serve pizzas on the same pan, which will help to maximize the efficiency of your establishment!
The base of this perforated pan contains (57) 3/8" holes, which allow the bottom of the pizza to cook faster while yielding a crispy, golden crust time after time. Such a feature also keeps finished pizza fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. This pan is easy to clean as well, owing to its one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 10"
Interior Diameter: 8"
This item cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
American Metalcraft PHACTP10
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register