American Metalcraft PADEP18 18" x 1" Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$7.79/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made with 18 gauge aluminum
- Great for everyday use in your pizzeria
- Perforated holes release moisture for a crispier crust
- Tapered design allows pans to be easily stacked
- Deep dish pans are great for making thick crust pizzas
- Thinner gauge aluminum gives a faster bake time and crispier crust
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft PADEP18 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||17 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||18 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
American Metalcraft PADEP18 Details
The American Metalcraft PADEP18 18" standard-weight pizza pan is perfect for baking and serving your guests' favorite deep-dish pizzas. This pan features (275) perforated holes, 3/8" in diameter, to quickly cook a crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so your pizza stays fresh longer. A reliable and economical choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 1" deep pan is made of 18 gauge, 1 mm aluminum.
Top Diameter: 18
Bottom Diameter: 17 1/4"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft PADEP18
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register