American Metalcraft PA2010 10" x 1/2" Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
$4.39/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge standard weight aluminum
- (82) 3/8" holes
- Pizza cooks faster thanks to perforations
- Creates a deliciously crispy crust
- Finished pizza stays fresh longer
|American Metalcraft PA2010 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||9 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
American Metalcraft PA2010 Details
Bake all your delicious pizzas to perfection with this American Metalcraft PA2010 10" tapered perforated pizza pan! A reliable and economical choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 1/2" deep pan is constructed of durable 18 gauge, 1mm standard weight aluminum to deliver great pizzas time after time.
This perforated pan contains (82) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of your pizzas to cook faster and produce a delicious, crispy crust! Because the holes allow moisture to escape, perforated pans may also be used to help keep cooked pizzas fresher.
Top Diameter: 10"
Bottom Diameter: 9 5/8"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft PA2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register