American Metalcraft NHCCTP12 12" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan with Nibs
$11.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum construction
- Coupe design allows you to bake, slice, and serve pizzas on the same pan
- Nibs raise pizza up, allowing moisture to escape to provide a crispier crust
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft NHCCTP12 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||10 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Heavy Weight Aluminum
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft NHCCTP12 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft NHCCTP12 12" hard coat anodized aluminum coupe pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick hard coat anodized aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its coupe design allows you to bake, slice, and serve pizzas on the same pan, which will help to maximize the efficiency of your establishment!
The bottom of this pan features nibs that are 5/8" in diameter and raise the pizza about 1/8" above the surface, allowing moisture to escape to yield a delicious, golden crust time after time. This pan is also easy to clean, owing to its one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Top Diameter: 12"
Interior Diameter: 10"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register