American Metalcraft NCAR9HC 8 1/2" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan with Nibs
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Nibs allow moisture to escape for a crispier crust
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||7 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 1/2 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft NCAR9HC 8 1/2" CAR hard coat anodized pizza pan with nibs has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results. This CAR pizza pan contains nibs which are approximately 5/8" in diameter and raise the pizza about 1/8" above the surface allowing moisture to escape to provide a mouth-watering, crispy crust. Thanks to the dark coloring of the hard coat anodized aluminum finish, this pan heats up quicker and gets hotter than typical aluminum pans for a faster baking time. Customers will love the quick service and you'll make a crispy, evenly baked pizza every time!
Top Diameter: 8 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 7 1/2"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
American Metalcraft PPC5 5" Black Handle Pizza Cutter
Carlisle 4577200 30" Pizza Oven Brush Long Handle
American Metalcraft MPCUT4 Pizza Slice Cutting Guide
American Metalcraft 2512 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 10" Wood Handle
3 1/2" Wide Dough Docker - 1/4" Plastic Pins
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register