American Metalcraft LMJ1785 2 7/8" PET Round Mason Jar Lid - 12/Pack
$2.97/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$3.39/Pack|
Other Available Sizes:
- Keeps jar free of contaminants
- Great for storage and prep applications
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|American Metalcraft LMJ1785 Specs|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this item for home-canning or air-tight sealing?
- No, the lid is intended to keep containers sealed off from air-borne contaminants. It does not provide an air-tight seal nor can it be used for canning.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
American Metalcraft LMJ1785 Details
Keep your glass mason jars contaminant-free by securing these American Metalcraft LMJ1785 2 7/8" round PET lids! Allowing for sanitary yet creative buffet and tabletop presentations, they're great for front and back of the house applications. Whether you're serving individual glasses of iced tea or lemonade on the buffet line or storing extra jars in the fridge to bring out later, these lids help maintain sanitation and prevent messes. Maximize the uses of your jars (sold separately) and pair them with these lids for safe storage and kitchen prep.
Note: not intended for air-tight jar sealing.
Diameter: 2 7/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:jars sealed seals lids prevent inch impressed foood Fits dust
Clear round PET 2 and 7/8ths inch wide lids don't seal over jars or screw on at all they just sit atop them. While it doesn't keep anything from spilling or keep it sealed, it does prevent dust or other foood from getting in them while serving.
i agree with previous review; it says its very thin and just sits on top of jar. it states it is not applicable for canning on website, but this wouldn't even prevent a spill if its tipped.
Fits well on large mouth mason jars, but overall I was not impressed. Plastic is rather thing, and barely seals the lids of the jars.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register