American Metalcraft HATP16 16" Heavy Weight Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum construction
- Wide rim makes it easier to handle and slice pizza
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Smooth one-piece construction is easy to clean
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
|American Metalcraft HATP16 Specs|
|Interior Diameter||14 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Wide Rim Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft HATP16 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft HATP16 16" heavy weight aluminum wide rim pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick heavy weight aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its wide rim makes it easier for you to handle and slice your specialty offerings before transporting them the front-of-house for serving!
The wide, flat bottom of this pan works to bake your pizza dough thoroughly and evenly for an effortless cooking experience and consistent results time after time. This pan is also easy to clean, owing to its smooth one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 16"
Interior Diameter: 14"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft HATP16
People Talk About:pan normal years thickness heavyweight chose
Well first of all these are a heavyweight pan. I chose these over their normal pan thinking they would be the normal thickness! These will last for many years to come!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register