Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum construction
- Coupe design allows you to bake, slice, and serve pizzas on the same pan
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Smooth one-piece construction is easy to clean
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
American Metalcraft HACTP16 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.4 lb.
- Interior Diameter
- 14 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 16 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Heavy Weight Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Tapered Sides
- Coupe Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
American Metalcraft HACTP16 Details
Bake and serve piping hot, topping-loaded creations on this American Metalcraft HACTP16 16" heavy weight aluminum coupe pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick heavy weight aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its coupe design allows you to bake, slice, and serve pizzas on the same pan, which will help to maximize the efficiency of your establishment!
The wide, flat bottom of this pan works to bake your pizza dough thoroughly and evenly for an effortless cooking experience and consistent results time after time. This pan is also easy to clean, owing to its smooth one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake specialty pizzas with adventurous toppings or traditional cheese, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 16"
Interior Diameter: 14"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft HACTP16
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register