Quality construction provides even baking of cakes. Smooth finish allows for easy release of baked goods. Durable pan which will work well for many dishes to come.
$5.94/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Tapered, nesting design is great for deep dish pizzas and pizzas loaded with toppings
- Standard weight pan transfers heat more quickly than heavy weight pans for shorter cook times
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
- Baker's Mark 10" Round Dry Wax Parchment Pan Liner - 1000/Case
- American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
- American Metalcraft 18912 12" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
- American Metalcraft 7010 11 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
|American Metalcraft A90102 Specs|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft A90102 Details
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft A90102 10" x 2" straight sided deep dish pizza pan! Made from durable, standard weight 18 gauge aluminum, this pan will cook your topping-loaded pizza quickly and evenly. Not just for pizzas, this round pan can also be used to make cakes, or even sticky buns, making it a versatile addition to your bakery or pizzeria.
Top Diameter: 10"
Gauge: 18 (1 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft A90102
People Talk About:pan baked pizza deep dish dishes easy pans pizzas release
This pan made some good deep dish pizza. It did take some loosening to release the pie. I was worried about aluminum as far as even cooking but everything baked up just fine. This is heavy enough to endure all of the abuse that deep dish pizza inflicts and was easy to wash. Purchased for home use. I recommend the use of a pizza pan gripper though, since the heat of the pan goes through a hot pad quicker than two shakes.
One half the price of other sites on the Web. Fast delivery. Can buy many pans to rise, bake and freeze pizzas without removing to other storage vessels.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register