American Metalcraft A90102 10" x 2" Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" deep pan
- Dependable 18 gauge aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges
- Ideal for cookies, brownies, miniature pies, individual serving pizzas, and more
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft A90102 Specs|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft A90102 Details
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft A90102 10" x 2" straight sided deep dish pizza pan! Made from durable, standard weight 18 gauge aluminum, this pan will cook your topping-loaded pizza quickly and evenly. Not just for pizzas, this round pan can also be used to make cakes, or even sticky buns, making it a versatile addition to your bakery or pizzeria.
Top Diameter: 10"
Gauge: 18 (1 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft A90102
People Talk About:pan baked pizza dishes pans pizzas deep dish easy release
Quality construction provides even baking of cakes. Smooth finish allows for easy release of baked goods. Durable pan which will work well for many dishes to come.
This pan made some good deep dish pizza. It did take some loosening to release the pie. I was worried about aluminum as far as even cooking but everything baked up just fine. This is heavy enough to endure all of the abuse that deep dish pizza inflicts and was easy to wash. Purchased for home use. I recommend the use of a pizza pan gripper though, since the heat of the pan goes through a hot pad quicker than two shakes.
One half the price of other sites on the Web. Fast delivery. Can buy many pans to rise, bake and freeze pizzas without removing to other storage vessels.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register