American Metalcraft A80071.5 7" x 1 1/2" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Deep Dish Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 1/2" deep pan
- Dependable 18 gauge aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges
- Ideal for cookies, brownies, miniature pies, individual serving pizzas, and more
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft A80071.5 7" x 1 1/2" straight sided deep dish pizza pan! Made from durable, standard weight 18 gauge aluminum, this pan will cook your topping-loaded pizza quickly and evenly. Not just for pizzas, this round pan can also be used to make cakes, or even sticky buns, making it a versatile addition to your bakery or pizzeria.
Top Diameter: 7"
Depth: 1 1/2"
Gauge: 18 (1 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register