$4.54/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 1/2" deep pan
- Dependable 18 gauge aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges; easier to frost cakes
- Ideal for creating layer cakes or deep dish pizzas
|American Metalcraft A80061.5 Specs|
|Depth||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type|| Cake Pans|
Deep Dish Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
American Metalcraft A80061.5 Details
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft A80061.5 6" x 1 1/2" straight sided deep dish pizza / cake pan! Made from durable, 18 gauge aluminum, this pan will cook your topping-loaded pizzas quickly and evenly. This standard weight aluminum heats quickly and distributes heat evenly. It offers great results at an even better price.
Not just for pizzas, this round pan can also be used to make cakes, sticky buns, or plenty of other sweet treats! The straight sides ensure even, uniform results. Great for baking layer cakes, these sides make it easy to frost cakes as well. For a quality, versatile addition to your establishment, check out this American Metalcraft straight sided pan!
Top Diameter: 6"
Depth: 1 1/2"
Gauge: 18 (1 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register