American Metalcraft A4016 16" x 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 1" deep pan
- Dependable 18 gauge aluminum
- Material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked food
- Straight sides for uniform, smooth edges
- Ideal for individual serving pizzas, cookies, brownies, and more
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $45.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $34.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 18918 18" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $5.59 / Each
American Metalcraft 7016 17 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $5.79 / Each
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft A4016 Specs|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft A4016 Details
Keep your pizzeria's kitchen moving and producing golden brown crusted pizzas with this American Metalcraft A4016 16" X 1" standard weight aluminum straight sided pizza pan. Made of 18 gauge aluminum, this pan is built to be repeatedly and frequently used. Plus, this material evenly distributes heat, avoiding burnt or undercooked crust. Its 1" deep straight sides create a smooth rounded crust and control the pizza's size as the crust expands. This 16" pan size is perfect for pizzas, as well as baking cinnamon buns or rolls.
Top Diameter: 16''
Gauge: 18 (1 mm)
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
American Metalcraft A4016
People Talk About:Great pans pizzas seasoned need made holding fortunately foresee descriptions
I prepare great pizzas on them, they stick the first or second use but then they work perfectly. I didn't even need to cure them.
These pans are going to work out great. We're just venturing into pizza at our restaurant and I foresee a great future on it. 4 stars only because you should put a note in the pans to make sure you season them before first use fortunately I had read thoroughly in the descriptions, but I don't always do that.
Great pans!!! They have already seen alot of action and they are holding up well. Definitely take the time to make sure they are seasoned well though, I may have made that mistake on a few.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register