Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, 14 gauge spun aluminum
- Allows for easy transfer of liquids
- Helps prevent spills and messes
- Smooth one-piece design is easy to clean after each use
- Great for back-of-house food prep
Other Products from this Line
- American Metalcraft 699 1 Qt. (32 oz.) Aluminum Funnel
- American Metalcraft 913ST 2 Qt. (64 oz.) Funnel with Built-In Strainer
- American Metalcraft 363 0.25 Qt. (8 oz.) Aluminum Funnel
- American Metalcraft 699ST 1 Qt. (32 oz.) Funnel with Built-In Strainer
- American Metalcraft 524ST 0.6 Qt. (19 oz.) Funnel with Built-In Strainer
|American Metalcraft 524 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.14 lb.|
|Height||5 1/4 Inches|
|Spout Length||1 1/16 Inches|
|Spout Diameter||3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||5 1/4 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
American Metalcraft 524 Details
Whether you're pouring your homemade salad dressing into a plastic bottle, or need to pour leftover cake batter to store away, maintain cleanliness with this American Metalcraft 524 0.5 qt. (16 oz.) spun aluminum funnel. The 16 oz. capacity is great for portion control, and the 5 1/4" top diameter offers quick yet contained and controlled funneling. This funnel can also be used to funnel wet or dry ingredients, allowing you to more easily transfer flour, salt, and sugar, as well as broth, batter, and sauces.
Made from one-piece, 14 gauge spun aluminum, this product is sturdy and durable. The smooth, one-piece design also makes it easier to clean which can help minimize downtime between uses. Perfect for filling jars with jelly or jam, refilling condiment squeeze bottles, and moving your dry goods into canisters, this funnel will be sure to fit your needs!
Top Diameter: 5 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3/4"
Height: 5 1/4"
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register