This pizza peels are the best, They’re very light and the material is great the quality is excellent and they are so affordable it’s no problem to have a few extras as back ups
Other Available Sizes:
- Tapered edge easily slides under pizza, Stromboli, sandwiches, and more
- Long handle ideal for deep ovens
- Seal and season for long life and extra flavor
- Superior to steel blades
|American Metalcraft 4220 Specs|
|Blade Length||21 Inches|
|Handle Length||20 Inches|
|Overall Length||40 Inches|
|Blade Width||21 Inches|
|Type|| Bread Peels|
American Metalcraft 4220 Details
This American Metalcraft 4220 20" x 21" wooden pizza peel easily slides beneath your signature pizzas, Stromboli, sandwiches, and more for fast, efficient transport to and from your oven! Its long, 20" handle ensures safety around deep ovens, while a durable wood construction offers a sturdy grip. This pizza peel is great for busy pizzerias, snack bars, restaurants, and other venues specializing in pizza preparation. Made entirely out of wood, it's designed to be sealed with oil to cut back on burns or scorch marks. Its poplar wood constructions holds up better than an alternative in pinewood.
Blade Length: 20"
Blade Width: 21"
Handle Length: 20"
Overall Length: 40"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18" x 18" Wooden Pizza Peel with 23" Handle 4218
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 12" x 13" Wooden Pizza Peel with 29" Handle 4212
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 16" x 17" Wooden Pizza Peel with 24" Handle 4216
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 12" x 13" Wood Pizza Peel with 23" Handle 3612
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 14" x 15" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle 3614
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 16" x 17" Wood Pizza Peel with 19" Handle 3616
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18720 20" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 20 7/8" x 13" LED Pizza Sign With Two Display Modes
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 15 3/4" Round Cordierite Pizza Stone PS1575
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BP39 39" Forked Pizza Bubble Popper with Wooden Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle 4016
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18718 18" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
People Talk About:peel pizza great pizzas always oven quality american easy metalcraft
Perfect peel for making pizzas whether small 12'' or a very large 20''pizza, this peel does the job. Good quality, cant go wrong with American Metalcraft products. Easy to put pizza in the oven.
Webstaurant store delivers again! High quality and low price. Can't beat the price. Would buy again. I gave it 5 stars. And the delivery was on time.
American Metalcraft always makes good pizza peels. Great quality, always very happy. They do break if dropped. We always keep a couple of back ups for this reason.
A very heavy pizza peel, very nice but not to heavy or too long or hard to use it is hard to use. Just prep and you are ready
This American Metalcraft pizza peel is a great buy. It is very light and easy to clean. The 20" handle makes it easy to get a pie in the back of the oven.
Hello! This is an awesome Peel! I have been searching for a good, big peel for some time now. Everywhere else they are smaller and more expensive. This is definitely big enough, and still fits in my oven. I've had it resting in my oven at 500° for a few seconds, and it's still fine. I recommend this to anyone who wants a good peel! Word of advice: If you have to roll out, or spread your pizza dough, make sure you re-flour the surface before topping your pizza. My first time I fused the dough to the peel, and had to use a spatula to separate them, and throw flour underneath. After that it slid right off!
Was looking for a good larger wooden paddle , this met all my standards and the price was great , and as always quick ship.
This pizza peal was just as described. No disappointment here! The guys love it so much their old stand-by peal is stuck leaning against the wall.
This pizza peel works great. I usually cook a few pizzas when we have friends over. When I cut the pizzas on the peel, they stay put while I'm cutting them, and then a quick flick of the wrist and they'll slide off onto a tray. The handle is pretty long, but I trimmed it to make it easier to use in my kitchen. It works well with 9" pan pizzas to my monster 18" thin crusts.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register